Tiny House Wanderlust has reviews the Dickinson Marine Newport Propane Fireplace.
This unit is on top of a very short list of propane heaters designed for Tiny House Living. Here are the key features we like most about the Dickinson Marine Newport Propane Fireplace
- It uses a small footprint
- It has a very efficient burn
- It draws air from outside for combustion
- It does not vent into the tiny house
- It is specifically designed for use in small spaces
- It has an attractive fire
Dickinson Marine 00-NEW-P9000 Newport Propane Fireplace
- Bulkhead mounted boat heater / fireplace.
- Non-rust stainless steel construction.
- Unaffected by motion, winds or weather conditions.
- Extremely economical, heat output is 5,500 – 7,500 BTU.
- Limited one year manufacturers warranty on workmanship and materials.
The combustion process is completely isolated from the inside of the boat by the unique, direct vent design. A built-in blower provides good heat circulation. The heater is sold with all accessories needed including a stainless steel backing plate, 28 inches of flexible double stainless chimney and the deck fitting cap.
NOTE: A propane hose, 11″ WC regulator and fittings are needed and sold separately.
Includes: A stainless steel backing plate, 28 inches of flexible double stainless chimney and Deck fitting cap.
- Easy to install – Easy to use.
- Stainless Steel burner.
- Large ceramic glass viewing window with safety screen.
- Safe, direct-vent operation.
- Unaffected by motion or wind.
- Variable heat output and excellent thermal efficiency.
- Low fuel consumption.
- Compact design, with attractive appearance, made of 304 stainless steel.
- No interior oxygen depletion
- Overall Dimensions: 8.5″ (W) x 5.5″ (D) x 14″ (H).
- Heat Output: 3,200 – 4,500 BTU.
- Mounting Back plate: 8.375″ (W) x 0.650″ (D) x 23″ (H).
- Fuel Consumption: 20lb – 140 hrs. gal LOW and 20lb – 100 hrs. gal HIGH.